Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New beginnings





I got back to a sunny Cape Town yesterday after two weeks of holiday. It started raining last night though the temperature is still pretty mild and cool. I decided to wear my new dress to start the year off. 

I love the side zip which goes all the way down the dress. I didn't really have many choices of what to wear since I have yet to unpack and iron my clothes. 
I threw on this really chic cream biker jacket also with zip details and funked the outfit up with leopard heels.
Short dresses can be quite tricky to wear to the office so I pull up some opaque stockings and the outfit is office decent.
I loved the dress cos I know I can rock it from office to dinner and anywhere else I wish to. 
Do you wear your LBD to the office? Show me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment